Friday, August 5, 2011

An Open Offer For Companies and Businesses

If you use Private Investigators in your profession, then I would like for you to observe the quality of Air Capital Investigations work by offering the first case with your company pro bono. I am so sure that you will happy with our work, and that you will hire ACI on future cases, that I am willing to offer the first case at no cost. If you have a case in which the client is low on funds, but still needs a PI, or you would just like to increase your profit margins and decrease your cost, then this would be an excellent opportunity for both your company and mine. Please feel free to call me at any time at 316-204-5967 or contact me at Sam@WichitaDetective.com.

Sincerely,
Samuel Tyree
Private Investigator
Air Capital Investigations

No comments:

Post a Comment